With more than 15 years’ experience in the industry, we have optimized and established an excellent suite of services according to the extent of the project, for the satisfaction of our Clients.
- Review your work list
- Detailed work list development, including allocation of Contractors
- Write technical specifications
- Schedule development
- Secure yard period and arrange haul out
- Manage quotation process with various Contractors and prepare contracts
- Expert Project Planning software
- Control Payments
- Co-ordinate all Contractor works during the refit
- Hold regular meetings with Captain to inform project status
- Manage stage invoices and payments
- Accept completion of works
- Prepare Sea Trials
- Control of final invoice payments
- Study Maintenance plans
- Next refit or Class survey planning
We are very familiar with Classification Society rules (Lloyds, DNV GL, RINA, BV). This allows us to plan surveys, coordinate and follow up Class inspections to ensure that all technical requirements are met with no difficulties and within the planned yard slot. Furthermore, we have developed management tools, technical report templates and forms that support us and our Clients to be informed of the development of the Project at all times.
More than 100 successful refits have given us a solid knowledge of the wide range, diversity and complexity of Yacht refit works and the technical requirements involved. Tramuntana Yacht Management will give you comprehensive assistance and technical advice to fulfil your needs. We are looking forward to new challenges!
At Tramuntana Yacht Management we offer expertise in refit Project Management but also, through a comprehensive understanding of global needs, we offer full service options to satisfy any Superyacht need beyond refits. For this reason, we are delighted to work alongside a Yacht Agency and a Naval Architecture office.